Sunday, April 16, 2017

E Komo Mai (Welcome)

Aloha!
I decided to start up a new blog for Kahiau's Bakery and Cafe. This is where you will be able to keep up to date with cakes, events, our grand opening, cooking club and classes, catering, and any kind of happenings for a bakery and cafe as well as events for the Virginia Beach farmers market location.

I am so excited to start a new Journey with having my own Cafe and Bakery space. I would love for all of you to come along on this journey. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Our Website

For anyone new to our company we are an all vegan bakery and cafe serving Hampton Roads. We have 2 locations, a full service bakery and cafe in Virginia Beach at 3712 S Plaza Trail and a retail shop located in Virginia Beach Farmers Market which is open all year long, 3640 Dam Neck Road.

It has been quite some time since I had a Blog. This is the link to my older blog from Hawai'i where we made all kinds of cakes and pastries.  Sunshine's

Come along on this journey and stop in and see us either location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruth & Eric's Intimate Wedding

I met Ruth at the Farmers Market. She had come in to buy some pastries and has become one of my customers. She mentioned to me a few months ...